Sunday, September 6, 2009

atempt to get back into bloging (take 2)

me is fealing lonly and listing to the unforgeven. and even though this is what i should have said first i am saying it now, and with a stupid explatonatoin why its there so enjoy i guess or leave me the fuck alone whichever, there both fine to me, i realy should have done this earlyer. what were you expecting somthing bigger or more inportant, well meh deal with what i put. well i am being bitchy.-sigh-. am i alone, i ask myself this every day and also i don't know why but i think that is quoting a movie or somthing meh tobad i am using it now. i feel so empty. i don't know what i meen when i say that but that is what i feel like and yes i confuse myself as much as i confuse others. what am i rambling about right now nobody knows. meh that anouff off that. well i don't know i am bord right now and i wana stop and i don't wana stop and sence i have said this on every one of my long ones i will probly keep on writing. why do things hate me so much? i just get so much hate from everything. i adds on to my lonly feeling. even though i don't realy know if i am realy getting hate or i am just paranoid or it is just hate from myself. meh i don't know and am not realy careing right now. i don't know if this will be as long as the others but i is longer than usual. i should start reading the bleach manga cause i am reading so much on the charitors but i wana finish death note first. well i need book seven GIVE ME BOOK SEVEN well that is that. i guess i am done for now so TA TA

No comments:

Post a Comment