Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boerdem

Going to just type to pass time maybe someone will get online who i can talk to during this and make me very happy. Well thank you spell check so now for words i'm not sure about then i can just use that so now i'm much more comfortable doing this though apparently my spelling has gotten better. Well today was the last day full day of school and now all i got in finals so we get out at one which is awesome. Gonna hang out with some friends tomorrow so that has to be fun to. Well bored bored bored. Hmmmmm there has to be something else to say. Though no one is reading this but it does pass the time so there really isn't much of a point to act like i'm talking to someone but that does make it easier. so i guess then i will keep doing that and that whole last sentence was pointless. I really should do this more often cause then i would probably become a better writer. I really wish i was talking to someone cause then i would feel less narcissistic talking about myself but i'm not and this is MY blog so i guess i can do whatever the hell i feel like. Yay i'm gonna go do chores with my mom so it is 8;24 and i'll type when i'm back. Alright it's 8:29 so that wasn't bad and i'm back. You know now i'm just gonna talk about whats on my mind. One i wonder if i say to many sweet things to Marmar cause then i look obsessive. And i don't wanna do that. Two i don't wanna do my gym test tomorrow. Three i just hope i pass this year. Well Marmar just called but now she is gonna call me when she gets home cause she is in the car. Well this is gona be a bitch is my blog can't post this so i'm gona cut it off here. Well byes everyone

2 comments: