Sunday, April 5, 2009

whritings of a lonley boy

i feel so alone so i am typing on this pretending like someone reads this. listing to confortably numb and relaxed. missing my girlfriend, having one more think call me emo and tell me that i will probley kill myself. still missing my girlfriend who is in england though i am happy she is having a good time.though then again on the killing myself that may happen from all of my self lothing but i am tierd of things telling me that. need something to do and trying to think of pic to put on this entrey mebey manson or alice cooper or rob zombie. you know keep up with the whole creepy thing i have going mostely because i wright when i am depressed this is one of the few times i am just unhappy not depressed so yay........moving on why am i rambling and you must have a good attenton span to get this far and if you can read this good for you. well to quote my girlfriend RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

bye

4 comments: